Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Quick Catch Up


How slack have I been? I have not updated what I have been doing in MONTHS! Perhaps this is because it has been really busy around here, setting up my new business, which is actually (thankfully) doing pretty well. And for this I am so grateful. It has been a whirlwind of phone calls, meetings, writing, promotion, marketing, and enjoying being able to marry people, to see the joy in their faces. I am also so very thankful for the support of my family and friends, who believe in me and just accept that this is the new me. Thank you.


The following is a wedding vow that I came across recently, and I think it is really sweet. I hope you do too.



"There's lots of things

With which I'm blessed
Tho' my life's been both Sunny and Blue,
But of all of my blessings, 
This one's the best:
To have a friend like you. 
In times of trouble
Friends will say, 
'Just ask...I'll help you through it.'
But you don't wait for me ask, 
You just get up and you do it!
And I can think
Of nothing in life
That I could more wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend
And love a friend....like you"

- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment