Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Surprise Wedding That Was A Huge Surprise!!


Last weekend we had our surprise wedding, and it was just such a lovely day. The bride is my friend Kate, with whom I work, and her gorgeous partner Mark. The ruse for the day was their daughter's first birthday and her grandmother's 80th birthday. I went as a guest, and spent a few hours getting to meet their lovely families, and just after we had both celebratory cakes, they announced their impending wedding (just thinking of that now gives me goosebumps and a misty flood of tears, as their parent's reactions were utterly priceless: huge joy, many tears and just pure happiness). I am so honoured to have witnessed that incredible family moment. 



The fabulous bride, Kate, myself, and a very cool groom, Mark.



Kate, Mark and their children, who were so well behaved and helpful during the ceremony.


What I am so impressed with is the NO-ONE knew about the wedding plans. Kate and Mark did an incredible job on their own and I think their wedding will become one of the great moments in the history of their family. Congratulations on such a great achievement you two x

No comments:

Post a Comment