Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Aasha and Brad and Mr Bob Marley.





Aasha and Brad were married last weekend, and while I was waiting for everyone to arrive, I took these photos. It was so calm and peaceful at Kirks Reservoir, very little noise, beautiful gardens, and I reflected on how lucky I really am to be a Celebrant. I am lucky because I get to meet and spend time with people like Aasha and Brad, and their families. Gosh I had fun with these guys, they were all so welcoming and kind, and I was honoured to write and conduct their wedding ceremony. Their little daughter was snug in her Daddy's arms during the ceremony, and that was just such a beautiful sight to behold. Congratulations to all three of you, it was just a great day x


This was the reading they chose, written by Bob Marley.


"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment