Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sarah and Lachlan: a fantastic garden wedding.





Every now and then I have the privilege of marrying my friends. And just yesterday I married more recent friends, one of whom is the son of an old friend from my nursing training days back in the 1980's, with the twist also that my husband knows the bride's Dad really well. It was so lovely to see both generations, both sets of our good friends celebrating such a happy family event together. We were also invited to the reception, where much remising occurred. Thank you, Lach and Sar for having me as your celebrant, it was so sweet to be with you both, and with your parents. This was a particularly brilliant day in my career. x

This was my first wedding at the Buninyong Gardens, in the area of the old wartime baths, which has been converted to a gorgeous walled garden. Check it out: it is one of my more favoured venues now. The photos from in there would be divine.





No comments:

Post a Comment