Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

"Quirky" Bridesmaids Photos.

You have probably seen these photos doing the rounds of the internet recently, it's a new trend apparently, so I thought they were too interesting not to share and discuss. 

I think that I am becoming a PRUDEI think that once I may have thought this was a great thing to do (I hope not) but now I'm not convinced that I would want these as my wedding photos. I mean, where would I display them? Did all the girls give their full consent or did they feel pressured? I hope this isn't a trend now, but what would I know? What do you all think?






The Real Bottom Line.

Really can't believe my good fortune
This tale I'll do my best to shorten
The real bottom line
Was her yummy behind
It definitely relieved my damn boredom

© Jack Ellison 2013



Source: http://jezebel.com/bridesmaids-flashing-ass-is-the-hot-new-wedding-photo-t-1596600362

No comments:

Post a Comment