Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Mel & Paul: an amazing wedding at Cave Hill Creek.

Last weekend, Mel and Paul were married. Well, where do I start with this wedding? The son of one of my friends (we seem to have known one another forever), an amazing bride, five gorgeous children, a wonderful setting? What about the spectacular entrances of the groom (he danced down the aisle, it was fabulous), the entrances of their children, with not a dry eye in the house, the bridal party entrance, or the beautiful bride walking to her groom with her father by her side? How about asking all four parents to stand in support of the bride and groom? Well, it was all of that, and so much more, and it was truly great to be invited to play a part in it all. Congratulations Mel and Paul: you arranged a terrific wedding day, and can I just say, Cave Hill Creek is a wonderful place to get married. It is beautiful.








“I Promise You All My Love”

I promise to give you all my love for now and forever, to keep your love close to my heart so that we will never grow apart. I promise to confide in you if I feel insecure.
I promise not to doubt your judgements or actions, without first listening to the feelings in your heart.


I promise to support you in everything you try to accomplish, because your goals have become our goals to achieve together, side by side. I promise to look back on the good and bad times with a smile, to learn by each mistake and know that, with every step of success, we will make it if we just try.


I promise to offer you all the happiness I am capable of giving you, to see that the future is ours to make the best of. I promise to set time aside to be best friends, to dream dreams and make them reality, and just to say "I love you". I promise never to take you for granted because you are the love of my life.”

~~  Michelle Thomas  ~~

1 comment:

  1. Cave hill creek is an amazing wedding location venue. Couple of my friends have tied the knot here and one more is planning to have his wedding solemnize there. Hopefully I will get to see this place if he finalizes it.

    ReplyDelete