Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kirsty and Scott.

Kirsty and Scott were married last weekend, surrounded by their closest family and friends, at Kirks Reservoir. And the highlight for me?? Their son, Ry, helping me set up in the hour before the ceremony commenced. He was the best helper ever, and he did not stop chatting, and asking, and talking and sharing his world. I utterly adore him, and he is a very lucky young boy to have the parents he has. Kirsty and Scott are an amazing couple, full of love for each other and their son, and that shone through their day. It was just a privilege to be the one they asked to officiate their wedding. Congrats guys, I know you will be happy forever and a day xx  






No comments:

Post a Comment