Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Morgana and Chris: Wed at Kryal Castle.





My goodness, what can I say about this wedding, other than fabulous? It certainly was, and they certainly were. What a great couple Morgana and Chris are. From the very first meeting with them, I knew we were going to have a memorable wedding, (they had such a clear plan), and an ongoing friendship (because they are so warm and genuine). Their ceremony was held at Kryal Castle, which is a terrific wedding venue, and getting married on the Monday was a smart idea, as we had the entire Castle to ourselves. So, wedding, accommodation and reception all in one: brilliant. Congrats to you both, and thank you for having me as your celebrant, you are just adorable xx

No comments:

Post a Comment