Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Lauren & Ross


The Buninyong Gardens were chosen by Lauren and Ross as their wedding ceremony venue, and I have to say the these gardens are one of my favourite venues to have a wedding ceremony, especially in the old soldiers baths. These photos show how lovely it is, and how gorgeous Lauren and Ross are. These two are just so warm and wonderful, you feel like family on first meeting, and that feeling remains. Their wedding plan was to be calm and relaxed and they managed to make that happen. The whole wedding vibe was chilled and happy, just like these two wonderful humans, who are so perfectly suited to one another. I was so honoured to be their celebrant. Congratulations you darling things x










I Will Be There - Stephen Curtis Chapman

"If in the morning when you wake, if the sun does not appear, I will be here. If in the dark we lose sight of love, hold my hand and have no fear, I will be here. I will be here, when you feel like being quiet, when you need to speak your mind I will listen. Through the winning, losing, and trying we'll be together, and I will be here.

If in the morning when you wake, if the future is unclear, I will be here. As sure as seasons were made for change, our lifetimes were made for years: I will be here. I will be here, and you can cry on my shoulder, when the mirror tells us we're older. I will hold you, to watch you grow in beauty, and tell you all the things you are to me.

We'll be together and I will be here. I will be true to the promises I've made, to you and to the one who gave you to me. I will be here."



No comments:

Post a Comment