Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Friday, October 21, 2016

Taryn & Mark

Imagine this. I meet a bride and groom AGES ago, and they have a gorgeous baby boy. And then, they get married and that baby boy no longer seems like a baby, and you meet the rest of the friends and family and you work out why this couple is so cool. And they make you giggle, and just appreciate how marvellous life is. Well, this is Taryn and Mark to me. Funny, irreverant, sweet, calm, patient and determined to have the wedding day and ceremony that they truly want. Plus, they give me a really cool guy who is is charge of their music, and he is just great, just like their photographers, D&M Moments Photography, who took these amazing pics. Thank you Taryn and Mark, I had the best time with you all xx
















“I Promise You All Of My Love, Now and Forever” - Michelle Thomas.


I promise to give you all my love for now and forever, to keep your love close to my heart so that we will never grow apart. I promise to confide in you if I feel insecure. I promise not to doubt your judgements or actions, without first listening to the feelings in your heart.

I promise to support you in everything you try to accomplish, because your goals have become our goals to achieve together, side by side. I promise to look back on the good and bad times with a smile, to learn by each mistake and know that, with every step of success, we will make it if we just try.

I promise to offer you all the happiness I am capable of giving you, to see that the future is ours to make the best of. I promise to set time aside to be best friends, to dream dreams and make them reality, and just to say "I love you". I promise never to take you for granted because you are the love of my life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment