Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mel & Michael


So much love! So much love for this fabulous couple! I have known Mel for quite a while (handy hint: she is a terrific photographer: she owns Mel T Photography), and I was so thrilled when she asked me to be her celebrant for her NYE wedding, which was held at Narmbool Estate, one of my favourite venues in the Ballarat region. And can I just say: their daughter is an amazing human , whom I am very fond of, she makes me just smile. But then again, all their family is lovely and so welcoming. At this wedding, I met the photographers from Justin and Jim Photographers, and I do rather like their work, I musy=t admit. I did wonder which photographer she would choose given her profession. Anyways, please enjoy their work below. So, to Mel and Michael, thank you, thank you, for picking me, I adore you both x



























No comments:

Post a Comment