Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Scarlett & Jesse.


Two of my faves, Scarlett and Jesse, were married in April. One of my fondest memories of them was the day we began this wedding journey, and their wonderful son decided that he should smack me on the bum. The cheeky monster, the darling, vibrant boy, who was front and central on their wedding day, he was not going to be a door mouse! I think kids do really make for a great wedding day, they just add noise, and joy, and I personally love that. And imagine my joy, when I was sent the ultrasound photo of their next bundle of joy, to share here. Huey will be a fabulous big brother.  The wedding was at the Buninyong Bowling Club, which was really sweetly decorated, and their photographer was M & A Photography. Congrats Scarlett and Jesse, a dear wedding couple, now darling friends.



















No comments:

Post a Comment