Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Tilley & Hayden


I first knew about this couple through my "adopted daughter" Cait, who is Hayden's sister. She would fill me in about their relationship, their career choices, their various stories, and, eventually, their engagement. They sounded like the perfect couple, and I was absolutely delighted for this fabulous family news. And then one day, Tilley contacted me out of the blue, instructing me that I would be their celebrant, no questions asked. And I am so grateful that she did, because now, I have them all in my life, forever, no questions asked.  They were married just this last weekend in March 2019, at the ever fabulous Donegan's Farm, in Gordon, and it was a first for me in a couple of ways........ we had two people faint (one of which was a choir member, another first for me to have a choir at a wedding) and I got to go on a tractor ride to a lovely location for photos (see below, my happy snaps). Their photographer (and I am biased here as he is my husband) was Jeremy Bannister Photography so of course the official photographs will be amazing. And then, after all the photos were finished we joined in at the reception for fun and festivities. I could mention all the inappropriate and hilarious comments of the day, but I am a lady and will not mention all that, just suffice to say that I had a MOST fabulous day with these two darling people whom I will love forever xx 












"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It is really worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more."

Erica Jung



No comments:

Post a Comment