Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Friday, August 2, 2013

A Creative Wedding Photo


This photo is doing the rounds of the internet, and I wanted to share it here, because it is just fabulous. What a great idea! Congratulations to whoever they are, I love the originality, the idea, the geekiness and the involvement of all the groomsmen to create such a truly cool wedding memory.


1 comment:

  1. This photo is doing the rounds of the internet, and I wanted to share it here, because it is just fabulous. What a great idea! Congratulations to whoever they are, I love the originality, the idea, the geekiness and the involvement of all the groomsmen to create such a truly cool wedding memory. www.lovestruckphoto.co.uk

    ReplyDelete