Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Naked Wedding Cake.

This is a new wedding cake trend, which I actually quite like, the naked cake. Yep, nudie cakes, dressed with just layers and no covering. I particularly love the one in the photo below. I have never seen one "in the flesh", but would love to, just to see if they look as great in real life (hint hint to friends who are getting married soon).






Thanks to Bridal Guide Magazine for the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is tremendous naked wedding Cake looks amazing. My cousin is a beach party lover and going to book prettiest private beachside Los Angeles wedding venues for her day. So if you have any beach inspired wedding cake designs then please recommend!

    ReplyDelete