Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Alexa and David's Wedding

I have been so fortunate this year, in being able to marry 3 couples who are also very close friends. This is an amazing aspect of my new life as a celebrant. I am so honoured to be able to do this, to marry my friends, it is an amazing feeling on the day and in the lead up to the big day. I get the gift of time with my friends, something which others do not get, time to share this experience with them. 

Last weekend I married Alexa and David, two friends whom I love, forever and always. We all met at work, and we will always be friends. It was an amazing day, they looked so gorgeous, standing in lovely sunshine, pledging their lives to each other. Thanks to you both for having me there to officiate, I am so honoured. It means so much to me to have been the one to have officiated your day xx




"I Promise You All My Love, Now and Forever" -- Michelle Thomas

I promise to give you all my love, for now and forever, to keep your love close to my heart so that we will never grow apart.
I promise to confide in you
 if I feel insecure.
I promise not to doubt your judgements 
or actions, without first listening 
to the feelings in your heart.
I promise to support you in everything
 you try to accomplish, because your goals
 have become our goals
 to achieve together, side by side.
I promise to look back on the good and bad times 
with a smile, to learn by each mistake
and know that, with every step of success, we will make it if we just try.
I promise to offer you all the happiness 
I am capable of giving you, to see that the future is ours 
to make the best of.
I promise to set time aside to be best friends, to dream dreams and make them reality,
and just to say "I love you".
I promise never to take you for granted
 because you are the love of my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment