Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Monday, December 30, 2013

Reflections on 2013


Happy New Year's Eve everyone xx I hope you all have a safe and happy 2014 with your family and friends. With this year drawing to a close, I want to say thank you to all who have supported me during my first year as a Civil Celebrant: you have been so wonderful and kind, and I am truly grateful. When I started I was hoping to be able to officiate at 6 weddings, but I was so fortunate to have celebrated 13 weddings, with my 14th this evening. I have met some truly lovely couples, and a few of them have become firm new friends. I have married 3 couples who were already lifelong friends and that experience was incredible. I also buried one of my best friends, an experience which was so incredibly painful and yet so joyous. I have had fun with 2 naming days, so very sweet and just good fun. Thank you everyone, my support crew, my guides, my new celebrant friends and the people I have been honoured to work with. Thank you all for a terrific 2013, a year of massive learning curves, new paperwork and overall wonderful times xx



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Tan, to you and the family. Love reading your blog posts. I think you would be a perfect celebrant. xxx

    ReplyDelete