Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Friday, April 1, 2016

Jess & Jason


My darling friends, Jess and Jason, were married in February, at the beautiful Mawallok Station, which is just out of Beaufort. This family wedding was fabulous, the attention to detail was brilliant and the crowd was a hoot. Jess and Jason made sure that their three boys were a feature, and also, all four of their parents were acknowledged on the day. It was a charming day, a stunning venue and one wedding that I will never forget. I loved it all xx












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful xx
    You helped us make our day extra special, thank you so very much for all your hard work in making our ceremony perfect!!
    Mr & Mrs J Spicer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking me as your celebrant! The best thing? Our friendship xxx

    ReplyDelete