Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Friday, April 1, 2016

Noor & Mustafa

Noor and Mustafa were married in her parent's home last December, and it was just a simple little ceremony with only her immediate family in attendance. They all were, however, about to fly out to Dubai to have a HUGE family celebration with all of hers and his family flying in from all over the world. total numbers were staggering in terms of guests and they were all so excited. But, the thing I loved the most? I was invited to stay after the ceremony to join in the traditional family meal and I was just so chuffed. The food was amazing, and they shared the story of their families from growing up in Baghdad, moving to Dubai, creating careers and professions, and wonderful family connections. It was a truly lovely event, and I was so happy to be a part of it all xx




 "Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again.
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again.
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again.
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again."

Adele - "Lovesong"




No comments:

Post a Comment