Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Kerri & John


Kerri is one of my oldest friends, we met in Year 7 back in the day, and I just loved being with her and her family. We had some many fun times together, with the occasional bit of mischief thrown in for good measure. Sadly, we lost touch as we grew up and lived our lives. BUT! Via the magic of Facebook we re-connected a few years ago, and it has been nice renewing that bond. So imagine my delight when she asked me to be her wedding celebrant, for her wedding to the gorgeous John! I was so thrilled. They married at The Log Cabin Camp, in Creswick, and this is such great wedding venue because they have accommodation there for all guests, so it can be quite the weekend. Another fab fact: I also got to work with Ethan and Sarah, from Ethan Robson Photography, a lovely couple, who take gorgeous photos, as you can see. 

Congrats Kerri and John, I adore you both, thanks for picking me xx















No comments:

Post a Comment