Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Monday, June 4, 2018

Georgie & Sam


Georgie and Sam were married in January, and it was just a lovely day, surrounded by family and friends, in perfect weather at Donegan's Farm. And there was such a bonus for me as I work with Sam's mum, so it became a very personal wedding for me, and I will have this family with me forever, watching them grow in to the years. Friendships develop from such amazing places, I am so lucky. And can I just mention Georgie's dress: how STUNNING! She looked so beautiful, it was an incredible frock I am sure you will agree. Their photographer was the ever wonderful Tara, from TLC Photography, a magician with the camera. Congratulations Georgie and Sam, you both are wonderful xx




















"Through The Years We Have Learned": Author Unknown

“Through the years we have learned a lot about each other, and we have grown together. We have learned about forgiveness; it takes two understanding people to accept one another's faults and still find it in their hearts to forgive each other and forget old arguments. We have learned about friendship; friends stick together, they're always truthful to each other, and they always comfort one another in times of turmoil. Most of all, we have learned about love. It is something that takes time, and after all our time together, our love has never been stronger.”

1 comment: