Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Friday, June 8, 2018

Megan & Jake

These gorgeous humans were married in November 2017 at the ever beautiful Narmbool, and I was so lucky to be their celebrant. In fact, I am still lucky that I have Megan and Jake in my life, because they are just lovely people, with a gorgeous family, and I love seeing their little family together grow and develop. I really can't say enough about this day, and perhaps I don't need to, as they have such beautiful photos taken by Scott from One Point Photography, who always does the most stunning work. So perhaps I will leave this here: you can see the day through these bits of art from Scott. Congrats Megan and Jake, I adore you both xx










































"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. 

This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."

---- Sir Hugh Walpole ---


No comments:

Post a Comment