Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, September 28, 2013

A photo at the launch of the Ballarat Wedding Industry Network.



As I have previously said, I went to the launch of the Ballarat Wedding Industry Network, (BWIN) and I had my photo taken with two other local celebrants, who are also great friends. This is the thing, the BWIN is there to promote the wedding industry and to encourage greater collaboration between service providers. I am lucky to already have this with quite a few local celebrants, who are kind, generous and happy to share knowledge with each other. We are a lucky little group of celebrants, and we seek to support one another as professionals, and also as friends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment