Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Janine & Troy got married!


Last Saturday I had the honour of officiating at Janine & Troy's wedding. I first met these two at a previous wedding, on an extremely HOT January day. I was struggling to carry all my equipment to the venue & I was wearing stilettos. Troy offered to help me, & as I told Janine at our recent rehearsal, that was the day that I fell a little bit in love with Troy. He is such a caring man, what an absolute gentleman, & she is just a carbon copy of him, a warm, loving & genuinely awesome woman. They took my card, & then contacted me to officiate their wedding. I adore these two, they are so funny together & it is patently obvious how in love they are. We had fun: so many laughs, a few tears but above all there is their abiding love & respect for each other, which made this a perfect day.

They chose to marry at Mount Buninyong Winery, in Scotsburn. What a great venue! This was their first wedding after updating all their menu. It was a beautiful venue, set in amongst the bushland. Please go to have a look yourself, they are lovely people.














1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing setting for a wedding. They'll be talking about it for years and years to come!

    ReplyDelete