Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kathryn's baby shower




I have a lovely friend called Kathryn. We met through our husbands, who used to work together, and they are also good mates. From the moment we met, Kathryn and I have bonded, and I know that we will always be friends.  She funny, warm, caring,  she has an enormous generosity of spirit, she is beautiful and smart and she is PREGNANT! Yesterday we had her baby shower, where I was able to meet some more of her friends and family. It was actually the first baby shower I have ever been to, and it was just so sweet, to focus on such a joyous event in her life. And look at the cake! It was amazing, and obviously, "we" are having a baby boy. He is a lucky little boy, because he will have a very happy family life, his parents are awesome, and I am so pleased to be able to call them my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment