Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Truffleduck Wedding.


When I was doing my celebrancy training, in Geelong, the trainer would often talk about a local wedding and reception venue, in hushed and awed tones. This magical spot was called Truffleduck, and we were told that if we were lucky enough to be able to officiate a wedding there, then we were very lucky: we had arrived. And of course, being from Ballarat I never, ever thought that I would ever get to work there. But guess what? I did, last weekend. I officiated my first Truffleduck wedding, with the totally gorgeous Shereena and Bo.




And it is indeed a lovely spot, with a sheltered garden area, and internally, the reception area is beautiful. But the best thing? Being with Shereena and Bo, and their families. We had a lovely time, in fantastic weather, blue skies with a balmy breeze. And I thought, what a great job I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment