Contact Me:


If you would like to contact me to discuss your upcoming ceremony or event you can do so via:

Phone: 0408 508 258

Email: tania.bannister@bigpond.com

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sick At Home - YUK!

This week has been a week of feeling sick and sorry for myself. I have man-flu and it has knocked me off my feet. I hate feeling unwell, probably like all of you huh?? At least the weather has been reasonable (at times) and I have been able to spend time staring at it from the couch whilst watching really trashy TV (there is always an upside right, to everything?). It has been nice to be home with the animals though, they bring us all much happiness, and the orchard is coming into bloom.

Iggy and Coco

The Orchard

Remy

The Chooks

Chooks Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment